Monday, November 21, 2011

Civil Twilight


Next To Me

An outstanding live act, these guys are from Cape Town South Africa and have produced a fine fine debut. Their debut record was originally self released and it's been around for quite a while. Hopefully we can hear some new music soon. This track is their latest from the album and I've also included the newest version of their video for the amazing single "Letters From The Sky".

http://civiltwilightband.com/

Next To Me by Civil Twilight on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. Had the great pleasure of seeing this band at a very small gig in Colorado Springs, about 20 people. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing to see them live, especially in such an intimate setting. I love this band. Oh and I love them. By the way, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom heard this song on the radio and immediately made me put it in her ipod for her. It's beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete